I haven't felt like posting much recently. Tonight's not really an exception, so it will probably be a short one. My brain has pretty much stopped thinking in full sentences. It's full of snippets of information, thoughts, and feelings, but nothing coherent.
Work was busy last week. Vick is studying for big tests.
BUT! It's Christmas time! I love Christmas time! I love Christmas songs. YAY YAY YAY!
To go along with sweet, sweet Christmas spirit, let me introduce you to Sam Adams Chocolate Bock.
I've had sweet beer before, and it made me want to vomit. This wasn't quite so vomitously sweet. Its a dark beer with a strong chocolate flavor. Very yummy. Though, if I had a do-over, I wouldn't have paired it with my chicken dinner. It would have gone better with dessert. Mmm dessert.
Half Marathon is less than 9 days away.
tgif.
No comments:
Post a Comment